Thursday, April 10, 2014

Born to truth, Death to lie.

Sitting here, on my office desk, and wondering whats going on with the life, where life is heading. Billions of thoughts, storming my brain, insisting my heart to just simply take a pause from this life, perhaps a stop also, so that i don't have to face the lie.
"Everybody lies, and that's the only truth of life" I still hear the echo of these lyrics, while i was performing jazz dance to it last year. I understood the music for setting up choreography on the song, but now i wonder if anyhow i could have figured out a choreography for my life, a choreography which would have been a blend of the best flexibility to the sweet music of false promises i have been made with so much of love, that they even promised, that when i will hit the ground, i would not even fill the pain.
But I believe that was just an another fake truth they said to me.
                 They lifted me up in the heaven, with all their lies, that i didn't even realized that there is ceiling at top of this heaven, which is waiting for my head to hit it hard, so i fall, and when i fall, those sweet poisoners moved away with floor itself, so this time i didn't even hit the floor, i choose to just keep falling, so that someday my body will just rest on a bed of roses, as they said, they would be there to catch me if i fall. But No wonder, the bed of roses were replace by a cot of thorns, that too just in the shape of my anatomy, so this time when i fell down there on that cot, every single thorn was right there in my bones and my spinal cord. What a perfect master plan they had, and i didn't even realized it.
       So now when my spines is shattered, and my broken hands are tied with chains, I am dead to the bone, my soul is torn apart, and the icing on the cake , was that they asked me not to cry and scream. Because they would not like to witness my tears and hear my screams. But they do love to see my heart bleed. I heard,  tears are colorless, but i have witnessed my heart cry, red in color with dark blue smudges on the surface.

Still, something inside me is there, which don't believes that it all was a lie, my crying heart, still find it hard to believe, it is still beating to witness the truth of those words. Somehow it is still working,

I know the only truth we are born to witness is death. Rest, all is just another lie.
Sitting here, on my office desk, I am wondering if there is any other truth i can witness in my life, before i die to a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment