Saturday, May 3, 2014

MISTAKES

so what people I have made mistakes.
I do them often, n have wrong takes
I have earned some n lost some too.
I've got some frnds n made foes too
Cuz I've got lot of things to do.

Did mistakes and had another rise
Because a Bee can't make a hive
Everytime it had tried,
Some stars may fell off the sky,
But the others still have to shine.

Times ago he bought somes stakes
But the prices didn't rise
He worked hard from morn to eve
And strived to survive
With his head held upto the sky

Life didn't come with a manual book
Though people may give u a rude look
Keep doing ur thing and overlook

One fine day when u r done with mistakes
Experience is wat u earn n ur own space
Which u made By doing sme mistakes
And evrything will fall right in to the place

Life is not a freeway
N Hurdles might engulf ur way
Nod to their advices and in the end
Move on n Do wat u had to do anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment